Now's a great time to embrace your inner crystal lighting goddess and imagine how you might work a crystal light fixture (or two) into your space.
Why now? Well, the holiday season lends itself to the glitter and glam that only crystal can offer. And while crystal is special, it can also be a perfect look for non-holiday living as well.
Crystal lighting fixtures offer many benefits:
- Timeless. Crystal is a material that never goes out of style.
- Versatile.Crystal can be classic, transitional, modern, you name it. It all depends on the designer's imagination. Bottom line: if you like this material, you can find a way to make it work in your home.
- Festive. While we stand by our earlier statement that you can use crystal in everyday settings, let's face it: crystal's natural sparkle can instantly elevate a space and make it perfect for entertaining.
- Bright illumination. Crystals, by their very nature, provide excellent illumination through refracting light, which is one of many reasons crystal chandeliers are so popular in dining rooms.
- Easy maintenance. Regular dusting will keep your crystal light fixtures sparkling. An occasional "deeper clean" with good old-fashioned soap and water can remove dirt and grime that might build up on crystals over time.