LEDS are all the rage with our customers, and for good reason. They're versatile, energy efficient, and long lasting.
But LEDs have their challenges as well, especially for builders and electrical contractors. This is why we're offering a FREE lighting seminar that addresses these challenges.
- Topic: The LED Dilemma for Electrical Contractors
- Presented by: Wolfers Lighting and System 7
- Where: Wolfers Lighting, Waltham showroom
- When: Wednesday, February 8, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Who should attend: Builders and Electricians
Space is limited! Register for this FREE seminar now.
This seminar will address the LED dilemmas that contractors face, specifically:
- Dimming capabilities. Learn what ELV, 0-10V, DMX, Leading Edge, and Trailing Edge all mean—and how they can impact your project.
- New industry buzzwords. Think "fade to black," "warm dim," "RGBW," and "black body dimming."
- Installation challenges. You have questions. Our expert panelists have answers.
Customer wish lists. Learn how to confidently discuss LEDs and lighting selections with your clients.
Our very own Susan Arnold will moderate. Expert panelists will include the following:
- Ashley Morelli, Director of Operations at System 7. System 7 designs, installs, and supports technology systems to create beautiful, functional spaces through lighting, motorized shading, security, and audio-video systems throughout the house. (Note: System 7, The Boston Shade Company, and Wolfers Lighting recently merged.)
- Mariam Andrews, ESS Lighting. Mariam has 25+ years in lighting, including seven years in specification sales. ESS Lighting represents many lighting and controls manufacturers in the MA, CT, and RI areas.
- Keith Hendricks, Langlais Group. Keith has numerous years of experience in lighting. He also services retail showrooms, distributors, and electrical contractors. Langlais Group is recognized as one of the most diverse sales agencies within the lighting industry, representing decorative lines as well as Cree LED and Green Creative LED lamps.
We'll also have product demonstrations and samples. If you're a builder or electrician you won't want to miss this informative and technical seminar.
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER HERE.