We're so excited about Caséta Wireless, the latest lighting control system from Lutron, and we're pretty sure you will be as well.
After all, who wouldn't love . . .
- Turning on the lights in a dark home from the comfort and safety of your car as you pull in the driveway
- Creating a lighting "scene" for a particular room—one that you can save and call up when the mood strikes
- Closing hard-to-reach shades with the tap of an app
- Controlling the lights from anywhere in the room
- Adding a light switch without any tools
- Adjusting the thermostat from your phone (whether you're home or not)
- Scheduling lights on and off
- Being able to check on lights remotely (yes, even from the beach)
Lutron’s Caséta Wireless dimmers and the Lutron Smart Bridge and app deliver all of this. The Caséta wireless system gives you control over third-party devices, such as Pico® wireless remote controls, Serena™ remote-controlled shades, and select Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats.
You can easily integrate Caséta's wireless into your home without extensive remodeling or running wires. If fact, you can make it as simple or complex as you like—set it up to control all of the items above or just a few. The choice is yours,as it should be.
Check out the video below for more details:
Experience the Caséta Wireless lighting control system in person in our Waltham or Allston showrooms.